1. I want this in my belly this weekend.
2. Is anyone watching Better Call Saul? It's the third season people! Start watching!
3. Orange The New Black is out! Don't tell me anything...I'm saving it for vacation to binge watch.
4. Speaking of vacation, this might have to happen on some ribs. The Beeroness has wonderful recipes. Everything I've tried has been a winner.
5. Do you know Jess over at How Sweet It Is? Her recipes are ah-mazing! I will be posting a lot of her recipes because they are so good. Just look at this pink deliciousness!! Yeah, this will have to happen soon.
6. Do you have a Bucket List? I dream of making one but then I feel I might let myself down as if if I don't accomplish anything or check something off. Since my life is hectic with being a true single mom, I want to do a tiny bucket list, like for a month. But again....the pressure! UGH! Does anyone else feel this way or am I the only one?
7. This article says it all. My gawd!
8. Since it's summer, I want to try this homemade beachy hairspray. It looks so easy and you could create your own "smell" with essential oils. Who doesn't want to have sexy, fun hair in the summer?
9. Is it really Skinny Shrimp Pasta Bake if I eat the entire dish? Someone come over and help me eat this dish because I will eat the entire damn thing!
10. This guy has one of the best blogs for divorced dads that I have read. I read it frequently to get some sort insight to what the other side is thinking. What comes out of reading his blog is that there isn't another side. We're all in the same boat trying to accomplish the only thing that matters....raising healthy, loving children in the only way we know how. He's amazing!
Happy Friday - Hugs!